Sometimes getting that right ratio of tequila, triple sec, and lime for a margarita can be difficult. So, why not leave it in the hands, ahem algorithms, of a robot?
Enter Monsieur — a robotic bartender introduced at TechCrunch Disrupt on Tuesday. The creators of Monsieur are marketing the machine as an “artificially intelligent” robot that “makes great tasting cocktails that keep people happy and businesses profitable.”
- Zeus 3D copier and printer does it all in one
- Bullets and politics fly in ‘RoboCop’ reboot trailer
- Drones in China deliver packages, even a birthday cake
- Dash ‘origami’ robot lets you build your own insect buddy
- Concussion bot to debut at Northern Arizona football game
The idea is fo… [Read more]
Why is creepy Google Glass-type pick-up video popular?
Dash ‘origami’ robot lets you build your own insect buddy
The bar that won’t let you in unless you’re a Facebook friend
Download Picks highlight the best all-around software on Download.com
A look into the mind-bending Google Glass of 2029