It’s election time! Too busy deciding who should make it into the Robot Hall of Fame to keep up with Crave all week? Put down your ballots for a moment and take a look back at the week that was.
– You might have heard of a verdict reached in an itty-bitty patent case? The result you expected?
– If Venus de Milo had an iPhone, she would look like this.
– Microsoft’s logo got a makeover. What do you think of it?
– Note-taking app Evernote teams with… a paper company?
– Yee-haw! The west is … [Read more]
In Apple v. Samsung, the jury has spoken
Donkeys schlep Wi-Fi into Bible theme park
Triumphant arrival on Mars? Check. What’s next for Curiosity?
Jury awards Apple more than $ 1B, finds Samsung infringed
Why the Mars rover has a measly 2MP camera
Crave: gorgeous gadgets and other crushworthy stuff. – CNET