The Oppo N1, an Android phone with an unusual swiveling camera design, now has a price: $ 599.
The Chinese phone maker announced the price on Google+ Sunday along with a precise date, December 10, when it’ll start taking orders. In Europe, the phone will cost 449 euros.
- High-end audio aims higher in Denver
- 5.9-inch Oppo N1 has swivel camera, rear touch sensor
- CyanogenMod founder teases Oppo as first smartphone partner
- Onkyo’s terrific tower speakers
- Oppo BDP-105: Not your average Blu-ray player
The phone is notable for its use of a camera module that can be rotated to point in different directions compared to the screen. It’s also got a touch-sensitive patch on … [Read more]
CyanogenMod Installer now in Google Play store
Google ejects CyanogenMod installer, citing warranty worries
Android, e-ink YotaPhone mashup arrives December
With Moto G phone, Google’s mobile revolution now plausible
8 off-contract smartphones compete without breaking the bank