Nintendo is going colorful for its 3DS XL (or 3DS LL, as it’s known in Japan).
The company on Wednesday announced two new colors for the 3DS XL — orange and turquoise. The Limited Edition models come with the same 3DS XL design but feature the new colors on the outside and on the buttons.
- Goodnight, sweet Wii, you still own my gaming heart
- GTA V spurs 27% gain in overall game spending
- September sales spell more success for Sony’s PS platform
- Playing the market: When video games and stocks collide
- Hiroshi Yamauchi, Nintendo visionary, dies at 85
The devices will come bundled with a 4GB memory card, carrying case, and AC adapter. But before US-based customers think about getting their hands on the devices, be aware that for now, they’r… [Read more]
Nintendo says sayonara to the original Wii
Goodnight, sweet Wii, you still own my gaming heart
Playing the market: When video games and stocks collide
Microsoft cozies up to ‘family gaming’ venture in China
iPhone game controllers cropping up