(Credit: Justin Bieber/Instagram)
He’s boyish. He could surely punch one fist into his other palm.
And, hey, he can sing.
So why wouldn’t everyone be moved to hysterical joy by the idea of Justin Bieber playing Robin in Zack Snyder’s forthcoming movie “Man Of Steel 2,” popularly assumed to be called “Batman vs. Superman”?
Yet the concept, stirred Friday by Bieber himself, doesn’t seem to have enjoyed universal approval.
More Technically Incorrect
- Google Street View driver makes case for robo-driven cars — he hits two buses (and a truck)
- The best ad for an iOS app you may ever see
- Don’t worry, your severed fingers won’t unlock your iPhone 5S
- Pizzeria’s ‘show your boobs’ Twitter promotion goes bust
- Why Microsoft’s Cortana should be more human than Siri
The young darling of so many… [Read more]
Batman and Captain America rescue cat from fire
Thousands petition to unmask Affleck from Batman role
Ben Affleck to be next Batman
The 404 1,324: Where we get a case of the McMondays (podcast)
LED cloud sculpture storms for social-media mentions