Healthcare costs are rising dramatically in part due to reform mandates. Providers struggle to keep pace in the face of declining reimbursement from government and private payers. Physicians, community hospitals and academic medical centers can look to IT services to improve efficiency. There is an opportunity to achieve this mission through information technology. However, some systems can end up cumbersome and increase work load. We offer innovative approaches to delivering care while effectively managing the administrative and ancillary costs and improve efficiency. Mi5it offers software and IT solutions that are affordable to large and small facilities, alike.
The following are the Mi5it services that will accelerate your practice potential:
Medical Records and Storage
- – Mi5it can perform an assessment of the medical record systems to improve integration with other clinical systems, e.g., RIS or PACS, billing system, and to ensure the facility earns incentives, or avoids penalties in the future. If appropriate, we will recommend an Electronic Medical Record System (EMR).
Practice Management System
- – Mi5it combines the advantages of EMR software with practice management operations, including insurance verification, registration, appointment scheduling, procedure scheduling, check-out process, which is fully integrated with the billing and collection module.
- – Mi5it will assess your market and the target demand for your service area. We will also train representatives to market the value and quality of your clinical services.
- – Mi5it can improve employee performance based on observations made during our engagement. Resolving conflicts and improving performance have been a successful part of our service.
- – Based on the outcome of the engagement with Mi5it , we will coordinate the implementation of software and systems, and other third parties, as needed.
Vender Neutral Archive
- –Mi5it provides software and related support that complies with federal regulations to enable the Practice or Institution to achieve incentives and avoid future penalties for noncompliance. Mi5it supports Vender Neutral Archives (VNA). VNA solves a number of issues when your system needs to be updated and allows the end user to choose their own front end.