(Credit: Screenshot by Chris Matyszczyk/CNET)
When you go to the Google home page on Friday, you might think you have a medical problem.
The page, you see, won’t stop moving. It seems as if there are vast numbers of strangely dressed men performing the Riverdance.
More Technically Incorrect
- Does Facebook need a cemetery?
- Oh, Gear: Smartwatches won’t dominate holidays, analyst says
- After stink-eye from Kanye, Zappos releases ‘Sh-t Product’
- Obamacare Web site mocked by, yes, insurance company
- iPhones now involved in 14 percent of all NYC crime
Actually, this is the Whodle. Or at least this is what it’s been known as during its four-month development.
In order to commemorate the Timelord’s 50th anniversary, Google’s doodlers have created an interactive spectacle featuring all 11 Doctors. They have stopped at… [Read more]
Google’s Halloween doodle turns you into a witch
Google’s Veterans Day doodle: Conservative, patriotic
All the Doctors from ‘Doctor Who’ in one face composite
Google doodles Rorschach’s inkblots: What does it all mean?
A month on, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 3, 10.1 worth the price?